Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP as well as hapless father Henry. People know me best through my Instagram account @annephung. Here I tell my story-the highs, the lows and all in between. When I was in 1990, I moved to America together with my parents and brother when I turned one and half. Without my parents' passion for perseverance and sacrifice, I probably wouldn't even share my life. As a child, I knew that I could have a shot for a better life, I aimed to impress them and was a shrewd entrepreneur in the direction of the success. I believed that my life would be the same way as I graduated from college, get an executive position, be married, and then start with a family. This was my vision of what success would look like. But the reality of life changed my ideas. 2013 was the year I realized it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and the status was great, I didn't feel like it was fulfilling. Instead I felt that I was just wasting my time. The year 2013 was when I discovered my love was exercising. I also loved getting out and about to help other people. On the path towards this new direction in life, I found personal training. This year I will celebrate the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014 I began my own company. Within this industry, there are not many Asian women. It is my goal to become a catalyst within the field to offer high-quality coaching that allows individuals to be healthier and happier individual by developing a sustainable lifestyle cater to the individual needs and desires. In addition, I strive to motivate others to follow their dreams and goals so that they can achieve what they want to achieve. In the beginning of my career, the death of my mother was the biggest hit to my personal life. She won her eight year battle with Scleroderma and is resting in Heaven as well as with me in my mind and heart at all times. There is a lot we can learn from the world, even if we might not be able to spot it in the moment. There are many ways that the loss of my mother affected me in many ways. It is my belief that she offered me another chance to experience her loss. Her death occurred in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I was given a second opportunity to live an enjoyable and fulfilling life. The thing I'm feeling now at the age of 30 is a sense of aliveness and awareness. It's as if I'm truly living and not just existing. My goal in sharing my experience is to show you that, you are not the only one. I would like you to believe that love is real and that therapy can be normal. Your health is truly the most important asset you have. I hope that you experience life at its best and have no regrets in your final days. Death is our only guarantee in the world.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Alyssa Norman